Wednesday, July 26, 2006

10 days to go

It is only 10 more days till me gets to go on bacation with me peoples. This is one excited boxer dog. Me knows me is really getting to go cause Mommy is getting things together to take for me. Hers even added them to her "camping list". Me is going to have me own little suitcase too. Well it isn't really a suitcase but more of a cloth Whole Foods grocery bag. This should be big enough to hold me food bowl, rubber bone, leash and dog food. Me sure hopes Mommy doesn't forget to take me bed too.

The only bad part about this whole camping trip is me has to stay on a leash of teethered cause we is going to be out in the mountains and the camp ground rules is dogs has to be on a leash or teethered at all times. Mommy says this is to keep me safe from other peoples and thems pets. Her also says there is wild animals out there in them mountains so her doesn't want me chasing them. It don't matter, cause this boxer is going to be with hims peoples and that's all that matters. This will be the longest trip me has taken in tha car too. This is so exciting me is wiggling all over just thinking about it. WOOF!!!! Hurry up lets go camping!!!!

Murphy the moutain dog

No comments: