Sunday, August 20, 2006

Sunday Morning is tha Bestest

Woof me is one tired puppy. Me is too tired to type so me is dictating for Mommy to type.

Me wanted to go for a walk this morning and was worring me peoples to take me and boy did thems ever take me for a walk. We wented to Chatfield Park to the wide open, unfenced, off leash dog park in tha woods. There is all kinds of dogs running loose there and thems was pretty friendly too. And the smells to sniff. Me little boxer nose is just full up with new smells.



Can you beleive this........there is water all over tha place.








This is me and an older boxer me met on the path. Hims was quite an nice gentle boxer. Mom says one day me will look like that. Hummm me don't want to get gray.












This is me making new friends at tha lake. There was a whole lot of sniffing going on here. These dogs all loved playing in tha water berry berry much.
Ebreybody was playing in tha water. Me can't wait to go back again. Maybe me peoples will take me back this coming weekend.

PS this is a late post and me did get to go back again on Monday. Mommy tooked tha day off and we went back only this time hers didn't take no camera.

Murphy

No comments: