Saturday, August 19, 2006

Saturday afternoon

It's saturday again and it's raining!!!! This seems to be a habit that ole Mother Nature has developed. Fortunately me was able to get a nice walk in this morning. One of the bestest things that came from me going to camping with me peoples was getting thems to trust me off leash. This had carried over to eberyday life. When Mommy tooked me for a walk this morning her let me do it off leash, well actually what hers does is loop me leash through me collar like a harness so if her needs to get hold of it hers can. Anyways we wented on tha bestest walk this morning. Me got to run a little bit ahead of her to sniff all the smells and just be a dog. Me is sooooo glad me was a good boy while we was camping cause it sure has paid off. In fact me peoples thought me was soooooo good they is taking me camping again for Mommy's birthday.

Time to go take a nap on tha loveseat. With all this rain that's about all me can do.

Murphy

No comments: