Thursday, August 17, 2006

More camping stories

Mommy's been really, really busy trying to up load all of tha pictures form tha camping trip. So while hers is working on that bery important job me will write somemore about tha camping trip.

Me discovered that there is something that makes a lot of noise that really scares me!!! Nope it's not thunder or fire crackers or gun shots. It's even worse than that. Tarps!!! Tarps is scarey things when tha wind gets to blowing. All of tha humans in our camp had this big ole tarp over tha sitting/eating area to protect them form the sun and tha rain. This was a good thing mostly except when it's storming and tha wind is blowing that ole tarp up and down. Me thought it was going to get me for sure. Me now knows how me little friend Cassie feels.


Here is tha link to tha pictures. Mommy hasn't got them all loaded yet cause her used up her all loading time for tha month. Her's will add tha rest later.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/83167452@N00/sets/72157594241210451/


Murphy

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Me shud hab sent my axiety wrap wit yu on yur twip! Xcept I gess it mite hab been a widdle small for yu!! Dat tarp wud hab skared me for sure.

Mommy sayz we're gonna go wuk at de oder piktures now. Yur momma sure tuk some really gud ones!!

Your friend,

Cassie

Murphy said...

We is going on another camping trip soon and there isn't going to be no tarp this time so me won't have to be watching tha sky if tha wind blows it.

Murphy