Monday, October 16, 2006

It wasn't me fault

Me swears it wasn't me fault!!!! It was an accident really. Me was just passing by tha counter by tha stove and it happened. There was some steaks on tha counter and me just wanted to take a little smell and that's when it happened. Me put me little boxer nose up on tha counter to take a sniff and then sticked me tongue out to take just a little taste and tha piece of steak just fell right in me little boxer mouth. Me tried to spit it back out on tha counter but when me tried it slipped right down me throat. It was an accident, it really really was.

Me almost got away with tha accident too but Mommy decided it was time to cook thems dinner. (Hers hadn't noticed me was skulking around with me nubbin tucked low and me ears hanging down) Hers was getting tha cooking stuff together and all of a sudden her noticed it, there was 2 pieces of meat instead of 3. Me was busted!!! And what was really, really bad was hers didn't believe me story about tha meat falling into me mouth. Her says from now her can't leave meats out on the counter cause me might have another accident.

Murphy

No comments: