Saturday, October 07, 2006

Looking for a baby

Me peoples is serious. Thems is really looking for a new baby. Thems even has a lead on getting another Boxer/Am Bulldog puppy like me. The only bad part is that thems is going to have to wait until probably after Christmas before thems can get the new baby. It hasn't even been born yet! Me don't know how this all works but me is sure that Mommy and Daddy has it all figgered out. The owners of the parents that of the new puppies is going to send pictures to me peoples The daddy is an American Bulldog just like me doggie daddy was and the mommy is a Boxer just like me doggie mommy was. Hey, ya don't think that maybe it is me real doggie parents do you. Then it really would be me real brother or sister!!!! That would be really grrreat!!!

Me is really excited and doesn't want to wait, but it will give us time to get ready for the new baby. Mommy promised me that this would be Daddy's baby and that me would always be her little Boxer puppy. Hers going to let Daddy bond with the new baby first so it will know it's hims little Boxer puppy. The best part is me gets to help teach it stuff cause me will be the big brother. Me wonders if it will be a little brother or a little sister. Mommy said this is just like having a really human baby and ya have to wait until the baby is born before you know if it's a boy or a girl.

Me needs to go think of some names.

Murphy

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Ohh, how exciting! Wud yu wike to hab a nu widdle boxer puppy in yur famlee? I knowz yu wud be such a wooferbul big brudder!

Cassie