Thursday, October 05, 2006

Maybe a Baby???

There is some intersting talk in me home this evening. It all started this afternoon when me peoples tooked me to Chatfield Park to play. We met a 6 month old American Bulldog puppy. Hims was as tall as me and after me let him know me was tha boss, we played real nice together. Mommy and Daddy thought him was a really cute puppy (not as cute as me though). After we was finished playing at tha park and was going home, me peoples was talking about maybe getting an American Bulldog puppy or maybe a Boxer puppy or maybe one like me, an American Bulldog/Boxer puppy. Isn't this exciting news???? Me don't think thems know me was listening cause me was tired out from all that playing and was napping. But me heard it and me hopes that thems is serious. This means me would have a little baby brother or sister to play with and keep me company. Me could teach it all the important Boxer rules me has learned in the last 19 months.

Mommy said that Daddy could pick this little puppy out and chose what ever color hims wanted and name it too. Right now them is referring to the possible new baby puppy as Puppy Pie. Maybe this could be me Christmas present!!!! Oh Santa......

Mommy also told Daddy that thems is going to maybe take me to the Boxer Meetup at Chatfield Park to play with other Boxers. Hers said this would be good for me cause me could play with dogs that play the same way me does. You can be sure hers is going to have that darn ole camera with her to take pictures of me playing with all them other boxers. Hers will post them her if we go.

Murphy

No comments: