Sunday, October 01, 2006

Yard Sales

We finally had the yard sale yesterday. Me doesn't quite understand how this selling a yard works cause this morning we still have a yard!!!!! Anyway when you have a yard sell you have to get up really early in tha morning, don't ask me why, it's tha rules or something. Seems to me you could just sleep in and sell the yard later in tha day. Who goes out looking for a yard to buy when it's hardly even light outside.

If you ask me, this looks like we was in tha garage, so maybe thems was selling tha garage too. Me doesn't think that Mommy and Daddy did so well cause thems still has tha garage and tha yard.
It was hardly daylight and her's was taking pictures of tha yard sell. Okay fine, if me has to look at the camera and have tha flash thingy go off in me eyes then here ya go. Me sure wishes that peoples didn't always need to flash things in thems dogs eyes.

Murphy

No comments: