Monday, November 27, 2006

Day 1

Having a little brudder is going to be fun, fun, fun. Mommy let me sleep in the spare bedroom with her cause hers didn't want us to be playing all night. Daddy thoughts hims would start teaching Bugs to sleep beside hims bed like me sleeps beside Mommy but that didn't work so Bugs had to spend the night in hims crate. Hims didn't seem to mind though, not like me did. Mommy and Daddy still laugh when they thinks about me going "Aaahhhwoooo" whenever thems would try to make me sleep in me crate.

This is how me and Bugs spended our very first day together. We played and played and played and in between playing Mommy putted that little boy in his crate so hers could have some peace and quiet. It was a good thing that Mommy decided to stay home today cause that way my little bug didn't have to spend hims whole day in hims crate. Mommy even thinks that before to long we will be able to play outside unsupervised. See how nice we is standing together?

Me has to go take a nap now cause all this playing is hard work and tires out a big boxer puppy.


Oh Mommy just got a picture of Tyson the boxer on Santa's knee. Her's says her will post it on me blog later but hers is tired too. Being a Mommy to two rowdy pups is hard work for her too.

Murphy

1 comment:

Cassie said...

What a gud big brudder yu are, Murphy! Bugs is a bery lucky widdle pup habing yu to teech him all de tings dat a puppee needs to learn.

We wubz de piktures ob de two ob yu pwaying togedder!

Your fweind,
Casse