Sunday, December 17, 2006

Bugs is graduating

That little doolebug is graduating really fast from being crated during the day while our humans is gone and at night. This whole past week hims has sleeped in tha bedroom with us. Hims has hims own little bed on Daddy's side of tha bed but hims likes to sleep with me on me bed beside Mommy. This is okay cept for last night. Hims beated me up the steps and strechted out on me bed and tooked up all tha room. There was only one place left for me and that was on Daddy's side of tha bed and sleeping on Bugs bed. This wasn't too bad cause it's a brand new bed and all soft and fluffy. Me just needs to move it over to Mommy's side of tha bed.

Tha other way we can tell that little boy is growing up is hims got left out of tha crate for two hours with me to watch over him. Mommy and Daddy went shopping and Mommy thought it would be a good test for him and hims passed it too, thanks to me taking care of him. Mommy said because hims has me to learn from hims will be graduating to being out all of tha times a lot sooner than me did. Me didn't have nobody to help me learn tha rules so me had to earn tha privilege of being out of me crate alone a little at a time. My little bubba is a smart puppy though and hims is learning really fast, thanks to me.

Murphy

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Yu iz such a gud big brudder! Bugz will learn a wot fwom yu and he will gwow up to be a gud pupper just like yu are.

Hope yu and yur famlee habz a blessed and merry Chwistmas!!

Your fwiend,
Cassie