Saturday, December 09, 2006

Two Weeks

We've had this little doodlebug for two weeks now and to tell you tha truth sometimes it feels like 2 years. Me loves having a little bubba (that's how thems calls brothers in TX) cause me has someone to play with but other times it's a pain in tha neck. Bugs wants to have all my toys and bones no matter what hims already has to play with. Okay so maybe me wants to have all hime toys and bones too but that's different. Me is the older puppy and should have all of tha toys and bones. It's only fair don't ya think? AND to make matters worse, Mommy won't let me have hims little stuffed toys cause hers says me will tear them up, and me would too. In fact me did get hold of Bugs little red lobster toy and runned outside with it and tore all of the stuffings out and then played keep away from Bugs.

Last night that little Bugs was playing with one of me toys and when me tried to take it away from him Mommy and Daddy gots mad and made me go to time out in me crate. Do you know what that little poopy head puppy did? Hims pranced all around me crate and stucked hims tongue out at me and made faces cause me was in the crate and hims was out. This is not fair! Just because me does that to him during the day while our peoples is gone to work don't mean hims can do it to me when me is in time out!

Most of tha time though it is fun, fun, fun to have that little guy around. We run in and out of that doggie door all of tha day when hims is loose from his crate. And we plays keep the kong for the bugs too. That's one of me favorite games cause hims isn't as fast as me and so hims can't catch me and get tha kong. Me didn't realize how lonely me was until hims came so me guesses it will be okay if hims wants to take me toys sometimes. Me really loves Bugs a lot and is happy hims is here.

Murphy

No comments: