Sunday, January 21, 2007

Clogs and Chicken

What does clogs and chicken have in common with each other?? Thems both got two innocent puppys into trouble that's what they have in common.

Last night Mommy had laid out some chicken on hers cutting board to thaw and thems did thaw too........so much so that me could smell them. Mommy thought thems was safe cause hers had the cutting board on the sink and away from the edge of the counter where dog noses couldn't snuffle them off. Arf, arf, arf...........thats what her thought. While her and Daddy was eating horsey da vers (and not sharing with me and Bugs) me went back into the kitchen just to sniff around and sure enough me snuffled one of them chickens right off the cutting board and into me mouth. This was an accident but once it was in me mouth whas was me supposed to do but eat it. Me almost got away with it too cept Mommy can count and noticed that once there was 4 pieces of chicken and now there was 3. Lucky for me there was no evidence that actually pointed a paw at me. All Mommy could do was guess it was me.

This morning Bugs stole BOTH of Mommy's brown clogs right from underneath her desk (where her was sitting) and dragged them outside into tha snow (it's snowing again for the 5th time in a month) and hers had to go outside in her bathrobe and retrieve them. Hers was not happy either although me can't figger out why. Her said thems was really ugly clogs, so you think hers wouldn't mind that little Bugbite taking them for toys. All of our other toys are buried under heaps and heaps of snow. We gotta have something to play with. Me thinks Daddy thought it was funny cause Bugs doesn't steal and of hims things, just Mommys. Bugs even ate a pair of her glasses. That Bugs sure does know how to have a good time. Arf, arf, arf.

Murphy

No comments: