Thursday, March 01, 2007

Happy Murphday to me!!!

Mommy and Daddy have renamed birthday to Murphday just for me! Me loves having me very own day it makes me feel really special. Of course me peoples says it's Murphday all of tha times cause me is special.

See how nice Mommy arranged me Murphday dinner? Hers got me and Bugs two plain cheeseburgers and a vanilla sundae from McDonalds. Me don't think Bugs should have had two of them burgers cause hims isn't even a year old yet. A half of burger would have been better. Next year when me is three do you think hers will give me three cheeseburgers?? (always thinking ahead). Notice that me Murphday dinner is on human plates.

And this is me sitting really nicely like tha good boy me is. Mommy and Daddy makes me sit and wait until me is invited to come have dinner. Thems says it's good table maners and makes me a much nicer dog to be around. Bugs is still learn hims table manners.


And look at me eat that sundae. To bad Mommy didn't bring home a Wednesday too since thats what day it is. Hers must have gotten mixed up with tha days of tha week and thought it was Sundae. That stuff was really really good too.


Me hasn't gotten no presents yet but Mommy will take me to PetSmart on tha weekend and let me pick out a toy.

Me hopes all me friends peoples got them special foods to help me celebrate.

Murphy, tha Murphday Boy

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Wuks wike yu had a wooferful Murphday my fwiend! My mommie gotz me a Whataburger Jr and gave me 1/2 ob it so I cud selebwate wif yu. Tanks for asking my mommie to do dat, caws I dunt getz peeple food bery often.

We wubbed seeing de piktures fwom yur speshul day, yu were such a gud boy sitting wike dat!

Happy woofday Murphy!!

Your fwiend,
Cassiedoodle