Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Terrible Twos

Ya say it's your birfday, it's me birfday to. Woof woof woof!!!! It's me birfday and me is now two years old. Okay so it's a few hours til it's offically me birfday but me is celebrating starting now!!
Mommy just did a test (http://www.dogage.com/) on how old me is in people years and the answer is 11.3 years old, so me isn't quite a teenager yet. Darn, no drivers license yet.

Mommy says that actually me is heading into tha "terrible twos". Her says that in human babies this is when that baby starts testing them wings. Thems goes around saying "no" all of tha times and getting into stuff. Me has been testing tha waters and mommy and daddy's authority for tha last year and it's been rough. Me sure hope tha "terrible twos" don't make it worse. Me likes being tha good son and Bugs being tha incorrigible son. Ya know now that me thinks about it, everytime me has growled at Daddy it's been me way of saying "no" me don't want to do that. Wonder if being in me terrible twos" will make a difference in how hims reacts if me forgets and growls at him. Me don't mean no harm, it's just me way of saying NO.

Now getting back to me birfday.........Mommy is bringing home cheeseburgers and custard from MickeyD's for me dinner tomorrow night. Only problem is me has to share this wonderful treat with Bugs and it isn't even hims birfday. Me hope hims don't get no present too!!! That wouldn't be fair at all. If Mommy can get tha camera thingy in time to take pictures we'll post them here. Me sure hopes there is a candle in tha custard for me to blow out!!!

Murphy tha birfday boy

PS, Cassie's mom, Sasha's mom, Bailey and Frogknot's mom, Spike's Mom, Tyson's mom and Drew's mom, since we can't all be together to have a birfday party, let your puppies have cheeseburgers and custard to help celebrate me birfday.

No comments: