Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Bugs

Two double cheeseburgers for Bugs


This is a little late but as me Mommy says, better late than never. We was even late having Bugs birthday dinner but hims didn't know tha difference and hims was glad to get tha treat from McDonalds. Now me is curious about this, for me birthday me got two cheeseburgers and a cup of banilla custard. For Bugs birthday hims got two "double" cheeseburgers and a cup of banilla custard. Does this seem fair? Okay so me got to have two "double" cheeseburgers and a cup of banilla custard to but that's not tha point. Tha point is that when Daddy went to get tha birthday treats for McDonalds, hims comes home with two "double" cheeseburgers and a cup of banilla custard per dog but when Mommy comes home with tha birthday treast its only two cheeseburgers and a cup of banilla custard per dog. This does not seem fair to me and since me birthday is next, me is going to work on getting three double cheeseburgers, after all me will be 3 years old.



Bug's didn't like mommy taking hims picture while hims was eating hims birthday dinner

And a cup of banilla ice cream


That's some good stuff


But that's not tha worst of it, nope not at all. That darn ole Bugs wasn't satisfied with hims two "double" cheeseburgers and a cup of banilla custard, nope that silly puppy had to go steal the food off tha counter that was going to be dinner for our peoples. That wasn't tha worst of it, nope we both wounded up in "time out" cause of hims being greedy. That don't seem fair, seeing as how me is tha good son.


Me told you we'd get into trouble


1 comment:

Cassie said...

Sowwy I mist yur woofday, Bugz! But it sure sownded wike yu had a bery gud day. Ymmmm, cheeseburgerz and ise cweam, dat sownds wike a wooferful woofday meal.

Wubz,
Cassie-role