Friday, November 30, 2007

Our world is about to change!!

Mommy says me and Bugs E Doodle esq is about to have a great big change in our lives. Her says that if everything goes well, tomorrow evening we is going to have a new baby in tha house.

Hers is about to rescue a this little kitty. Hers is only 3 months old (the same age as when hers got me and Daddy got Bugs.) Mommy said this little girl, who is going to be named Miss Kali Lou, and her litter mates and parents was on the thems way to becoming test lab kitties in WY. The girl who rescued the kitty family drove from her home in Fort Collins CO to WY to save this kitty family. Miss Kali Lou has 4 brothers and mommy hopes thems finds good homes. Mommy said her would have take two of them, but hers was afraid it would have been way to much for Smoke.

This will be very interesting cause Bugs don't have no experience with kitties like me has. Sure we have Smoke but hims is 18 years old and says down in tha storage room or Daddy's office and is scared of us. Me had grew up with Miss Pitty Pat but it's been a year since me has had any kitty experiences either so me hopes me remembers how to act with a kitty, especially a little kitty. Me will keep you posted (arf arf arf me made a funny) on how this turns out.



Murphy

No comments: