Saturday, December 01, 2007

We didn't get no kitty

Mommy said it just wasn't meant to be. The little kitty we was going to call KaliLu didn't come to live with us. We isn't sure why, all we know is tha girl who was supposed to be bringing her didn't call Mommy or nothing. So no kitty for us.

Personally me is happy cause that would mean one more critter for me to have to share Mommy with. Don't get me wrong, me loves that ole Bugs a bunch, cept when hims is trying to steal my bone or hog all tha pets. Having a new baby kitty would mean Mommy was occupied with it and teaching it how to be a good house cat first class and that would mean less attention and pets for me.

Murphy

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Oh I'm so sorry dat de kitty didn't getz to be a member ob yur familee cawz dat kitty wud hab ben a bery wucky won if it had! We hopez dat de kitty and her matez hab found oder gud homez!

Wubz,
Cassie-role and Fosser Tibo