Saturday, July 16, 2005

July 16th 2005 Hers Back!!!!



Woof Woof (wiggling with delight) HERS BACK! HERS BACK!! O'livia is back!!! Mommy says that because O'livia was flying "standby" with a buddy pass and the plane was full hers couldn't get on to go home and see hers mommy. Hey do ya think mes can fly with a buddy pass? Me's O'livias buddy and me could stand by hers when hers goes home to see her mommy. Me thinks that's how that goes. Oh boy that would be fun. Cept what about my mommy? Hummm, me's will have to put me little boxer brain to work on this problem.Anyway, O'livia is staying one more night with us. Mommy had to buy O'livia a one way ticket home. This was what happened to O'livia when hers came out to visit us only Daddy had to buys her a ticket to come out her cause the same thing happened then too. The plane was full and O'livia couldn't get on with hers buddy pass. Must have been because hers didn't have a buddy to fly with hers out her. If that's how it works then maybe me better keep me little boxer self here with Mommy and Daddy. Me wouldn't have a buddy to fly home with. Besides, me little boxer brain has been thinkn and thinkn on this problem. How can O'livia fly?Me has sniffed O'livia all over da place and me knows for a fact that hers does not have wings. The only thing me has seen in me short little boxer life that has wings is them ole birds that flies over my head. Me's never seen wings on O'livia or Mommy or Daddy or any of their friends. So me is confused as to how O'livia can fly!!! Me needs to go get in me crate and think about all this stuff.Murphy

No comments: