Sunday, July 17, 2005

July 17th, Computers and little Boxers don't mix

Well me is in trouble once again. I tried to send and e-mail to my pal Bailey on Mommy's computer and me got busted. Mommy came into her office and saw me sitting in her chair at her desk w/ me little paws on the keyboard. Hers said "Murphy, get down from there. You can't use a computer you silly puppy." Well now what hers doesn't know is the me has been practicing every chance me gets. When Mommy is at work and Daddy is in his office downstairs, me sometimes goes into Mommy's office and sit at her desk and try to send e-mails. Me little paws are too big to hit the keys just write and sometimes the e-mails look like this...dklsalkewsroi asgjnaow aopmdpa, but of course if you know anything about boxers then you know that is boxer writing and translates in to "Hello world this is Murphy here". Just now me tried to help Mommy use her laptop but hers wouldn't let me. You just wait and see, me will figure out how to use that silly laptop yet. And when me does, me will be sending e-mails all over the place.Off to try typing on the big key board.Murphy

No comments: