Tuesday, July 19, 2005

July 19, 2005 PODD

Daddy says that me is suffering from PODD. Now me is just a little boxer puppy but me don't think me is a PODD. Mommy asked what it was and if it was contagious. Hers was concerned me was getting sick again or maybe getting another bump on me little head. Me was sitting there with me little head cocked to one side trying me best to look smart and waited for Daddy's answer. It seems that PODD is a very rare aliment and apparently Mommy and me are both suffering the effects of it.POD is Post O'livia Distress Disorder. Mommy was laughing cause she thought Daddy was so silly. Me and mommy really do miss O'livia a lot. Me especially cause me has to stay in me crate again during the day will Daddy is out working. Hims tries to come home often to let me out but its not the same as hving O'livia here to snuggle with. Mommy misses hers a lot too but me doesn't think hers has PODD as bad as me. See, me woke Mommy up last night cause me wanted to play with hers, so hers got up and played with me for a while.Mommy told me that O'livia showed her Mommy Tara and Uncle Rhett (Mommy's two legged boy) and Danny pictures of me and everybody thought me was quite a handsome little boxer boy. That makes me just wiggle all over with happiness. Me sure hopes me can meet all this two legged family. Thems all sounds like thems like little boxer puppies a lot.Murphy

No comments: