Sunday, July 24, 2005

July 24, 2005 What a Weekend it's been

Woof!! It has been quite a weekend for a little boxer dog. First off Mommy told me that me has been living with her and Daddy for two months now. It seems like we's all been together forever and ever. Me is sooooo happy that Mommy found me and brought me home. Hers seems happy about it too. We had a Hot Tub Party on Friday night. Mommy and Daddys friends came over for a cookout and a soak in the hot tub. Everybody had steak, well not everybody. Nobody gave me any!!!! Mommy's friend Donna offered to give me her left over steak, but hers being a good guest asked first and Mommy said no, she'd rather not get me started eating table scraps. Now does this seem fair??? If it's good enough for all them peoples, why wouldn't it be good enough for a little boxer boy? Me has to work on this. Next time me will just go sit beside Donna and give her my most pitiful, starving puppy look and see if that will get me some table scraps.After dinner tha ladies decided to get into the big ole box of water. Now for the life of this little boxer puppy, me can not understand what is so special about sitting in a big box of water for a long time. And another thing, don't people know how anxious a puppy gets when there are so many peoples to watch over while they's all in that water box. Me got really worried when Mommy got way on the other side of the water box and me couldn't get to her. It makes me worry a lot when hers does that. What if her's wanted to give me a treat and me couldn't get to her to get it??Do you know what a weed eater is??? Me neither but it makes a lot of noise and it looks like it is eating the grass where ever Mommy put it. It was lots of fun!!! Me would run in at it and try to bite it but Mommy got upset and had Daddy put me inside. Hers said me could get me little boxer nose cut up if I keep trying to bite it. Woof, it's not a boxer puppy nose eater!!! It's a weed eater!! And if it would eat me nose, why won't it eat Mommy's nose?? Me just don't understand why all the fun things are things me can't do cause me might get hurt.Murphy

No comments: