Monday, July 25, 2005

July 25, 2005 Cell Phones aren't chew toysJuly

Me is in trouble again. Ya know sometimes it is soooooo hard being a Boxer puppy. Me really does try my very best to be a good boy but sometimes me just can't help it. How was me supposed to know that a cell phone in a leather case wasn't a chew toy??? In me self-defense, Mommy is always buying me new toys so how was me supposed to know it wasn't for me? Okay, so hers doesn't give me toys encased in leather cause thems looks like shoes or belts.See Mommy left her cell phone sitting on the end table and hers was in another room. Me being the curious Boxer puppy that me is, Me decided to pick it up in me little mouth and carry it to where Mommy was. Me was just trying to be helpful, really!!! But then the leather thingy around the cell phone started tasting really yummy and me took it into the Living Room instead of too Mommy. Of course who should find me chewing on the leather case with the phone in it??? Why Daddy of course. Hims took it to Mommy and said "Look what Murphy has". Mommy didn't seem too upset, after all me didn't chew on it too much. Mommy said that me was just trying to make a phone call. Yeah, yeah that's what me was doing. If that's what Mommy thinks then that's what me was doing. Of course me has to be careful and not let Daddy catch me with the cell phone again. Murphy

No comments: