Monday, August 15, 2005

August 15, 2005 Vacation Time and Where was Murphy



See the new pictures that me managed to get in me diary??? Do you see me in any of them pictures??? No and you won't either. There is a picture of our friend Donna but do you see me anywhere??? Nope. And look there is a picture of Rick and Mommy and Daddy. Do you see me in that picture either??Nope and you won't either. Do you know why??Mommy and Daddy went on a camping vacation and guess who they DIDN'T take with them???!!!! Yep me!!! Now how in the world can you even begin to go camping and not take your little boxer dog with you. What kind of vacation is that??? And what do you suppose they did with me??? They put me in the kennel for 9 whole days. 9 whole days is a terrible long time when you is a little boxer puppy. Me hadn't been away from Mommy or Daddy since thems brought me home almost 3 months ago. Me was really scared and worried cause me was in a strange place all alone. Oh sure, Mommy brought some toys along for me and Daddy even brought that dumb ole cat Lil too. Her's got put in another place at the kennel and me couldn't even see her. It might not have been so lonely if me could have been with Lil. The dog in the kennel, his name was Spike, next to me kept telling me really scary stories of how people would bring their little dogs to the kennel and then just leave them. The nice little terrier, her name was Sadie, on the other side of me said that Spike was just being mean cause he knew it would scare me. But me couldn't be sure they was going to come back for me. Everyone was nice to me and me got to go outside and play with other dogs but it sure was lonely at night. Me had to sleep all be me little self. Me swore that when Mommy came back (and me sure hoped she wouldn't forget to come back for me) that me was just going to ignore her cause me was pretty upset with her and Daddy. Well you guessed it, hers came to pick me up this evening and me really tried to pretend like me didn't know her. The nice girl brought me up and me walked right passed Mommy and pretended like me didn't know her. But then me heard her voice calling "Murphy, Murphy puppy" in that tone her uses when her is trying to get my attention and me just started to wiggle all over. In fact me jumped up so high to kiss her face me jumped up passed her face. Mommy took me outside and me dragged her all the way to the car and when she opened the door me jumped right in and took up me place right beside her in the car. Me was leaning really hard against her to make sure hers didn't get away from me and every once in a while me'd lick her face. When we got home me had to run all over the place and sniff everything to make sure me was really home. Me even went and sit in me crate for a few minutes. It sure was good to be home. Of course there was some problems. Me had been gone so long that Miss Pitty Pat had forgotten who me was and puffed up all her fur and hissed at me. Hers was scared of me cause me has grown some. After a little while hers did remember me and was rubbing around me legs. Boy is this little boxer pup glad to be home!! Mommy did say the next time hers and Daddy goes camping they will take me along.

Murphy

No comments: