Monday, August 01, 2005

July 31, 2004 Me's not alone!!!!

Me is so excited my little butt is wiggling all over da place. This morning Mommy and Daddy took me for a walk around a big water place. There were so many new smells me almost rubbed me little nose right off my face. We was walking along and Mommy say another Boxer. Can you beleive it, there on the path behind us was another Boxer. Me knew there were more of us out ther. After all Mommy says she's had two other Boxers besides me but me had never seen one before so me wasn't for sure. This Boxer was a big boy and Mommy said him was very handsome and that when me grew up me would look a lot like him.His Mommy said his name was Zeus and that him was 2 years old. When me stood beside him me was almost as tall as Zeus and had much bigger feet. We touched noses and sniffed butts and circled around each other. Then me sat down on mine so hims couldn't sniff any more. That's how dogs greet each other ya know. Hims wanted to play but me was a tiny big scared cause him was a big Boxer. Me can't wait to be grown up and look as handsome as Zeus. Mommy says me is already very handsome for a 5 month old puppy and when me grows up me will be extra handsome. Me sure hopes me gets to meet more Boxers sometime.

Murphy

No comments: