Friday, September 30, 2005

Mommy had a birthday and me is having a month day

It was Mommy's birthday last week and her's and Daddy went off and lefted me for the weekend. Me seems to remember the last time thems went away and lefted me, thems promised to take me on the next trip. Arf!! Her says thems forgot and even if thems hadn't forgotten thems couldn't have take me cause no pets was allowed. Now me is thinking really hard with me little boxer brain and me has come to this thought, how come if thems forgot about taking me, thems remembered to take me to the kennel???? Pretty smart thinking for a little boxer wouldn't ya say.

Me is going to be seven months old tomorrow. Mommy says me is over half grown and like a human teenager person thing. Now me doesn't know what a teenager is but her said O'livia (me human girl) is a teenager and hers is lots of fun. So maybe being a teenager is a good thing for a boxer puppy. Me knows that Daddy is leaving me outside the crate sometimes when him goes to do work stuff. Him has been so happy me hasn't made a mess, or chewed up stuff (other than me toys) or nuthin. Me sure hope that Santa Man person is taking good notes so me can get presents at Christmas.

Murphy

No comments: