Monday, September 12, 2005

September 12 Me didn't mean to do it.

Me is really worried. Me been thinking and thinking about what me friend Baywee told me in an e-mail. Using me very good boxer logic, me is sure her is correct. See Baywee told me that there is the man called Santa and him keeps lists. Him keeps one list of good little dogs and brings them all the presents thems wants. Baywee also told me that this Santa man keeps another list of bad little dogs and him gives them only coal to chew on. Now me is sure that Baywee knows what hers is talking about cause hers is older than me and knows more than me.

Me is really worried and a little scared that after tonight me just might be on the "bad little dog list" and will only get coal to chew on and me don't want no coal to chew on. Me wants to get lots of presents. See what happened is this.....

While Mommy was fixing the dinner food for her and Daddy, me and Daddy was playing "fight the boxer puppy "(that would be me) When we plays this game Daddy gets really rough with me cause that's how we play. When him gets to playing rough me gets excited and jumps around play biting at him. Now this is the truth, Boxer Honor, me was play biting and some how me tooth bumped Daddy's eye and cutted it. Daddy yelled ouch and me was scared cause me didn't mean to put me tooth on his eye. Mommy looked at his eye and it was bleeding a little. Daddy is okay but Mommy says it's time me learns that me can't play bite no more.

You don't think Santa is going to count this against me and put me on the "bad little dog list" do you? Me doesn't want to be on that list. Me really does try me best to be a good little boxer and this shouldn't count against me. Do you think all the times me is a good boy will make this Santa man forget about me hurting me Daddy by accident?? Me sure hopes so cause me wants to be a good boy and get lots of presents at the Christmas time that Baywee was telling me about.

Me better go think about how me is going to prove to Santa that me is a good boy

Murphy

1 comment:

bay said...

Murphy - Dis is Baywee. I don't fink dat you hab to worry. I heard dat Santa is easier on puppies who aren't eben a year old yet. It sounds to me wike you weren't really a bad boy because what you had was what people call "an accident" (you know, wike dat fing dat puppies sometimes do on da floor, just a accident!!) so you weally didn't MEAN to do anyfing wrong!!

Santa understands da differents between accident and bad dog!! Here's how you can tell. If you pull the baseboard off da wall because you want to eat it, den dat's bad boy.

You should be safe, but maybe you should way low just in case!! :)

Your bully Pal,

Baywee