Thursday, October 20, 2005

Company's here

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, me just loves to meet new peoples!!!! Mommy's bestest friend for where hers used to live a long time ago is here visiting with hers husband Bob. Thems is some really fun people and likes playing with me. This is a really good thing cause me sure likes playing with thems too. Margaret played and played and played with me. Bob would let me go outside with him all the time. Him smoked cigars and me really liked the smell of them things but nobody would let me eat one of them.




Margaret let me have me very first sip of Mead. It was really yummy and me wanted more but hers wouldn't give me anymore.

Margaret seems to think me needs to put on clothes. This is not a good thing cause me didn't want to put on clothes. If hers is cold then hers needs to put on clothes. Don't put them clothes on me! Me has fur to keep me warm!!! Silly person.

!


This is embarassing!!! How do I get this silly shirt off!!!

No comments: