Monday, October 24, 2005

Daddy has a cold in his nose

Me Daddy is sick. Him is not feeling well and is really grumpy. Mommy says that's be cause him has a cold in his nose. My nose is cold and me feels just wonderful and wants to play tug of war with Daddy. Me just doesn't understand why x having a cold in Daddy's nose makes him feel grumpy and sick?? Daddy went upstairs to watch the telebision in da bed and Mommy won't let me go up there with him. Me knows that if me could just get up on ta bed with him and lay across his legs or on his head that hims would feel so much better. Me could be Murphy MD (that would be Medic Dog) Mommy thinks that the best thing is to leave Daddy alone to rest and that maybe tomorrow hims will feel better and want to play with this little boxer puppy. Me sure hopes so cause him wasn't much fun tonight. If that's what having a cold in your nose does to me peoples then me is glad to have only a cold nose.

Murphy the Medic Dog

No comments: