Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Shouldn't I always get to sleep in the spare bedroom?

This is me, Murphy and me has a bone to chew with Mommy. See me thinks that me should always be able to sleep in the spare bedroom with mommy. Here's what happened last night. Me and Mommy stayed up when Daddy went to bed cause him was feeling under da weather and had a cold in his nose. Now this is not the same thing as having a cold nose which is a very good thing. When it was time to go to bed, me being da ever thoughtful and caring boxer puppy that me is went and stood at the door to the spare bedroom. Me was only thinking of Daddy and how much better hims would sleep if me and Mommy wasn't in da room to disturb hims sleep. Mommy didn't go for it and so we went into hers and daddys room to sleep. This was okay for a while and den Mommy decided hers couldn't sleep so we went back downstairs to watch somemore telebision. Later we went back up da stairs and me headed straight for the closed spare bedroom door and waited. And again Mommy said "NO Murphy" We went back into da other bedroom and hers got back into bed with Daddy.

Me was really really worried about Daddy not getting good rest and having a cold in his nose, so me went to Mommy's side of the bed and put me little paw on her arm but hers pushed me away and said "Murphy go lay down on your bed" Me didn't want to!!! Me went back and put both me little paws on her arm and tried again to convince her dat da bestest place for us to be was in the bed in the spare bedroom. Me wasn't doing if for me, honest. Me was only thinking of Daddy. Mommy swatted me nose and made me go lay down. Hers said her knew me just wanted to lay in the big soft bed and it wasn't for Daddy either that me wanted to do this. Woof! Me was to thinking of Daddy and okay me was thinking of how nice it would be to lay on the pillow all snuggled up to Mommy. Maybe tonight.

Murphy the bed hound

No comments: