Friday, October 28, 2005

A soft bed and a bone in every doghouse

My mommy and daddy are involved in an organization that is holding elections for a new board member. Me isn't sure what an organization is or what it does but very exciting listening to thems discuss the 4 different candidates running for the one position. This made me think that maybe me could run for something other than the things mommy and daddy throw for me to fetch.

Now me isn't sure what position me wants to run for yet but me does have a platform. If you're going to be elected for anything you have to have a platform and this is mine....Every dog will have a soft bed to sleep on and a fresh bone everyday. Doesn't that sound like a good platform??? Even though me is only 7 months old, well me will be 7 months old on Tuesday, me is sure that I would be a good candidate for something. By being young me can bring in new ideas on what it is me is running for. Me needs to work on me campaign speech too! Buff Buff.............what can me run for????

No comments: