Sunday, October 30, 2005

Kitty Crunchies

Me's been caught eating the Kitty Crunchies. How did thems figure it out?? Me waited until Mommy and Daddy was in bed and asleep to go eat the crunchies. Of course when Daddy would go down into the storage room to feed the kitties he would find the gate open and the crunchies gone. Does that mean that me ate them??? It isn't proof that a boxer puppy was in there muching out. Nope, no way is it proof. Maybe them ole kitties ate it all. Smoke and Lil eats up Miss Pitty's share of the wet food so maybe thems was the culprits. Mommy has to feed Miss Pitty seperate (and I stand up with me little paws on the dryer and lick the bowl clean when hers is done but don't tell anyone).

Me almost had it made. Thems was thinking that such a good little boxer puppy couldn't be stealing the kitty crunchies and then it happened. Mommy was looking for me cause it was time to go to bed and hers couldn't find me. Hers was calling "Murphy, come here Murphy". Me should have come when hers called me but me nose was buried in the bowl of crunchies and thems was soooooooooo good that me just ignored her calling me. That was the BIG MISTAKE!! Mommy looked all over the house and couldn't find me. Her knew me wasn't outside so her went downstairs to Daddy's office. What did her see? The gate to the storage room was open and her turned on the light and there me was..........guilty look on me face, chewing up the kitty crunchies. Me runned out of there really fast and Mommy fastened the gate again. Hers came back upstairs and looked at me and said "BAD MURPHY!!". Them words really hurt cause that means me has done something to disappoint me mommy. Mommy took me into the bedroom with her and Daddy and shut the door so me couldn't go wandering through the house while thems was asleep.

This morning Daddy told Mommy the gate was still closed so me must not have gotten into the storage room and eaten the kitty crunchies. Mommy told him that hers caught me in the act. Now both of thems is disappointed with me. Daddy said hims is smarter than a Murphy puppy and hims was going to come up with a way to keep me from opening the gate. Thems still haven't figured out how me opened the gate and me sure isn't going to tell them.

Murphy the Stealth One.

No comments: