Sunday, October 02, 2005

Here is more rules

Daddy says that me has to learn the rules for playing with him. Now me is thinking there sure is a whole bunch of rules for being a boxer house dog first class. Don't get me wrong, me loves being a house dog first class. It's just learning the rules sure is hard, Specially when me thinks me is doing it right already.

So this is the rules for playing with Daddy:
  • No jumping at Daddy's face. This is a very important rule. Me already accidently cut Daddy's eye by jumping up at his face. Me is trying really hard to learn this one but it's hard when Daddy is playing with me and has his face right in front of me. The thing is me gets so excited when playing that me forgets.
  • When playing fetch, me has to let go of the toy when it is brought back to Daddy. This is not always easy cause a game that might have started out as fetch could suddenly turn into a game of tug of war. Being a puppy, me sometimes likes to change the game all of a sudden. If we is already playing tug of war it's okay not to let go of the toy.

  • No putting puppy feet in Daddy's crotch. Hims says it's okay to sniff his crotch if me has to but no putting me little feet in it. Me is scratching me little boxer head over this rule. First of all, me doesn't know what a crotch is or even where it is so how could me know not to put me feet there. This is something me has to figger out so me can learn the rule. It seems like a really important rule cause him's always saying "Murphy, get your feet out of my crotch!!!"

  • No licking! This is really hard cause that is how puppies show they love you. It just comes naturally.

  • No biting Daddy's toes. Daddy says this tickles and even though boxers have the softest lips in the whole wide world, it still tickles. It's okay to lay on or near Daddy's toes when you is chewing a toy cause that keeps them toes warm.

Deems all the rules me knows for now. If there is more then me will have to add them to the list so me can remember them. Me is also going to check the Boxer Union Guide Book to see if them is in there. Me thinks them rules is like the rules for sleeping with Mommy and are kept in a secret place that only Mommy and Daddys knows.

Murphy

No comments: