Sunday, October 09, 2005

There is water falling from the sky!!!!

What is this stuff falling from the sky?? This morning it was cloudy and cool but it wasn't wet outside and it was fun to run around in. Now it’s really cold and really wet and me really doesn’t like it at all. What happened to yesterday’s weather?? Yesterday we was at the Dog Park and having big fun. Today wet stuff falling from the sky. And get this, Mommy says it’s going to snow. Now what is snow?? Her’s says it’s white and wet and it falls from the sky too but it’s not wet like rain. Hers also said me will like going out and playing in it and making doggie snow angels. Well that may be but for now me don't like it much. Me don't even want to go outside to do me business. This is very strange, Mommy and Daddy don't go outside to do there business, thems goes inside and uses the procelian watering bowl. Even the cats have a private place to go. Not me, me has to go outside where everyone can see. Humm this may have to go into the rules me is working on for Mommy and Daddy. Murphy needs to have hims own place to do hims business.......oh wait me guesses the back yard is me space. Okay then, no standing there and watching to be sure me has done it.

Mommy and Daddy went to the football game today. Now me isn't sure what a football game is, but me does have a football. Anyways me got left at home while thems was gone. Me thought that me would have to spend all afternoon and into da evening in me crate. Guess what, them came home early cuz of the wet stuff falling out of the sky. Mommy said hers couldn't stand being cold and wet. Hers says either cold or wet but not both and not when the wind is blowing. Me was happy to have them come home early so we could watch the ball game together. Me and Mommy sat on the couch and eated popcorn together and then me and Daddy ate peanuts together. This football stuff is fun even if I don't know what it is. It means me gets to get special football treats.

Me is going to have to go look out the door and see if this stuff called snow is coming down yet. Mommy says when it starts snowing hers is going to go outside and sit in the big hot bathtub.

Murphy

No comments: