Sunday, October 02, 2005

It's dangerous out there

My peoples took me to the dog park again yesterday. It was lots of fun for me cept when the this ole Soft Coated Wheaton Terrier decided to be mean. This is what happened.

Me got sniffeded by some of the dogs. It was embarassing. Them dogs wanted to stick their noses all over me and of course Mommy just had to use the camera thing and take pictures to show everybody. Lucky for me, her camera filled up after two pictures and hers couldn't take no more. Of course with no pictures there is no proof about the mean dog.



After all the sniffing was over we runned all over the place, sniffing and jumping and playing. There was even a place to get water and the mommy's and daddy's would go turn on the water and we would all drink and get our heads wet. Then me meet Max. Him was a nice dog but him scared me at first. Me sat down on me little butt so hims couldn't sniff it. Him said that was rude cause how was hims to know if we had met before and if we liked each other if hims didn't sniff me butt. My goodness, couldn't hims have just sniffed me face and knowed the same thing???? Max decided hims liked me and we played together for a long time.



Then it happened!!!! These peoples came into the dog park with two hairy dogs. Mommy and Daddy was admiring them cause they thought thems was pretty. Yeah thems was pretty okay, pretty mean. Especially the one his Mommy called Mugsly. We was doing the sniffing thing to see if we had all met before and like each other. Me knows for sure me had not met these dogs cause me would have remembered and not let them sniff me. Anyway, the mean ole Mugsly jumped on me and started growling and snapping at me. Me got under the picnic table to hide but hims came under there too. His peoples wanted to see if we could work it out and me was willing but Mugsly didn't want to. Hims jumped on me again and was saying really mean stuff that me didn't understand. His mommy asked if me was nuetered (?) and hers said no. Mugsly's mommy said hims was and he reacted like that around dogs that weren't. Now me doesn't know what nuetered means but if it makes a dog act like that me doesn't want to be it!!!! My mommy said maybe he was jealous cause me had mine and hims didn't. What didn't hims have that me had?? Maybe that was the mean stuff hims was saying that me didn't understand.

Off to check the Boxer Union Guide Book to find out what him's was talking about.

Murphy

1 comment:

bay said...

Murph - Dis is da fing. Not all dogs are nice dogs!! Sometimes you hab to watch out for da mean ones! You were a smart boy twying to hide under dat table!! Dat mean dog needs a time out!! Next time you should just tell him dat Santa is watching and all he's going to get is coal!! I fink dat might work cause it's working for me!!

Do you hab crayons? You need some crayons so dat you can write your own rule book!! I know dat they wook wike dey taste good, and da truth is day do taste good, but try to not eat dem. You are going to have to do a wot ob writing to get your rule book ready!! After you're done you can snack on one dough. Da can be a good boy treat for getting all your work done!! You can just do dis task while your mommy is at work. Don't get crayon on da floor either. It's hard to hide!! You could wet your kity way on it dough. Always blame fings on da keekats!! Don't tell Santa I said dat dough!!

Your pal,

Baywee