Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Halloween

Monday was Halloween and it was a different sort of night. Mommy said that there was going to be lots of little kids coming to da door to "trick or treat". Thems would be all dressed up like scary monsters and hers thought it would be best if me went out into da backyard until all of da "trick or treating" was over.

Now me found out what "trick or treating" is and me wants to do it. See little kids put on these costumes and have bags and go from door to door saying "Trick or Treat" Da Mommy or Daddy that opens da door is supposed to act like thems is scared and they give tha little kids candy to make thems go away. Me could put on a costume and be a scary kitty kat and hiss, snarl, spit and arch me back just like a reall kitty kat. That would be really scary and den Mommy would have to give a treat to make me go away so hers wouldn't be scared. Or me could be a weird wolf. Yeah Yeah that's it.........me could be a weird wolf. Dems look pretty scary with all the big teeth oozing stuff and thems snarl and growl so it would be easier for me to pretend to be one of dem. That's what me will be next year, a weird wolf.


AWOOOOOO

Murphy the Weird Wolf

No comments: