Sunday, February 12, 2006

Drill Master Sargent Mommy

Me made a startling discovery today. Me Mommy is a Drill Master and her is a tough drill master to boot. Today Mommy and Daddy tooked me for a walk but instead of letting me go where ever me wanted to and sniff at anything me wanted, Mommy made me walk right beside her! Now what fun is this me wants to know????? Me walks right beside Mommy all the times inside tha house so why should me have to do this when we is outside walking?? Outside there is lots of things to see and hear and smell. On top of everything else, Mommy would be walking me and all of a sudden her would say "sit Murpy" and me would have to stop walking (just when me was doing it right) and sit and look at her. Doesn't this sound like a Boxer Boot Camp to you?? It does to me. Me was expecting her to say "drop and give me 20 boxer" Me isn't a Boxer Marine me is just a plain little boxer puppy. We was walking past some little kids and thems looked like thems needed a nice boxer kiss but nooooooo me had to sit there and look at mommy and pretend me didn't see them little kids. Doesn't her knows how hard it is for me to ignore them little kids when thems need boxer kisses so badly??

Going for a walk with Mommy is becoming quite a chore. What fun is this walking going to be if me has to walk right beside her?? Me has to figger out how to get around this. Mommy says that her can be as stubborn as me and that cause her is the more stubborn than me, that her will get her way. Hummmm we'll just see about that. Me can be a pretty hard headed little boxer puppy.

Private Murphy who's thinking of going AWOL

No comments: