Sunday, March 05, 2006

Got a clue?

It's about time Mommy took a hint from reading Baywee's Blog. Me was wondering when hers and Daddy would go shopping and buy me a new toy. Thems went to Pet Smart (without me) this morning and thems came back with a really neat toy. Me almost got a Tshirt too, horrors!!!! Me hopes Mommy forgets about going back and getting it even if it is a Harley Tshirt and hers thinks me would look cute in it.

This is me new toy. It is a glow in tha dark ball and it makes noises like a baby when it rolls around. Mommy says it's supposed to be indestructible. We'll just see about that..


Come on Daddy, hurry up and open up this new toy. Me wants it now!!!! Just how much longer can a little boxer puppy be expected to sit and be good. Give it up now!!




Okay, what's in there making all of that noise??























Thanks Mommy and Daddy for tha new ball. Me hasn't destroyed it yet and it's been a whole hour. Me's tired now and needs to take a nap and this bone will make a really good pillow. And on top of that if me has me head on it Miss Pitty won't be able to steal it.


Daddy calls this me Playmate Pet of the Month pose


Murphy







No comments: