Wednesday, March 01, 2006

It's Me Birthday!!!

Oh boy,Oh boy,Oh boy,Oh boy,It's me 1 year birthday!! Me is so excited! Me even got a birthday card from me Pet Insurance. Thems is really nice to send that to me. See what the card says. Me can't believe me got me very own. Mommy wanted to scan in the picture on the front of the card but her was having troubles doing that.

Dear Murphy,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
You bring so many smiles to yourfamily. May your special day be filled with wondrous adventures.
FROM YOUR FRIENDS AT VPI PET INSURANCE
Me also got a really nice birthday e-mail from Dogster. Thems is going to spotlight me in the Birthday Stroll. Woof Woof Woof. This is so exciting.

Dear Murphy,

Woof woof!
We want to wish you a very Happy Birthday full of love and joy and tail wagging. We are thrilled to be able to celebrate it with you! Murphy will be profiled today with other birthday doggies on Dogster's special Birthday Stroll:
http://www.dogster.com/assign_stroll.php?o=birthday
Since it's your birthday we want to give you something special, so we given you 25 Dogster bones and one vote of 5 Paws! Dogster loves you!

Sincerely,
Your Friends at Dogster

Me wonders what it will be like to be 1 year old??? And me sure hopes Mommy and Daddy gets me some ice cream and some hamburgers from McDonalds for me birthday dinner.

Murphy who is 1 today

1 comment:

bay said...

Happy Birthday, Murphy!!

Your pals,

Baywee and Frogknot