Wednesday, March 01, 2006

This is how a birthday works

This is how me birthday worked. Mommy and Daddy had to go to work cause thems has to earn money to feed all them hungry mouths in this house. Me is the hungriest mouth to feed cause me is still a growing puppy. Mommy wonders if when me will stop growing. Hers had me weighed at the vet and me weighs in at 87.8#. This is what me looks like at 1 year old. Me bets me dog mommy would never recognize me.



Me was giving Mommy all of me attention cause her had something that smelled really really good and me was pretty sure it was for yours truly, the birthday puppy. Mommy loves it when me looks like this. Her's says me is really handsome.

What is in that bag on the stove. That is where all the good food smell is coming from. Me thinks it could be me birthday hambugers. Me little mouth is just drooling in anticipation. Come on Daddy give it up to the Murphy Dog.

Daddy please don't play keep away with the puppy.
Me doesn't want it over there, me doesn't want it in the air.
Me doesn't want it far and wide, me wants the hamburger that's by your side.
Come on give me that hamburger!!!
Finally!!! Slurp, yum, slurp.........this is a really good birthday hamburger. And there's another one in the bag for me. This is a really good birthday treat. And mommy says that maybe hers will take me for ice cream later.
Murphy

No comments: