Thursday, March 02, 2006

Me just found out some very disturbing information. Yesterday there was some funny business going on and it wasn't with me. Mommy came home from her work and her was telling Daddy about how there was a frog at work yesterday and the frog was really cute and fun to play with. And that this frog kissed her on her nose. Me was kind of puzzled that Mommy would think a frog was a fun thing to play with and that her thought it was cute was very strange indeed. And doesn't Mommy know that frogs cause warts? If a frog kissed her on her nose, her may wind up with warts on the end of her nose.

Then me saw the strangest thing on Mommy's computer. Do you know what it was?? There, on me bully friend Baywee's Blog, was a picture of someone that looked really, really familiar. Me thought me recognized this person in the picture. Me scratched me boxer head and thinked and thinked who is this person with the puppy. Then it came to me (me being a very smart boxer) it was a picture of me very own Mommy holding that little puppy. And that puppy looked a really whole lot like Baywees new little tiny puppy brother Frog!!!


Now how did that Frog wind up in my Mommy's lap??

There hims was just sitting in her lap as pretty as you please
and him was going to have a meeting with my Mommy! Now it makes sense. The cute little frog me Mommy was talking about was Baywee's little Frog and him had gone to work with his Mommy and had gone to visit me Mommy and me Auntie Maggie.

See that Frog sitting there? See how Mommy is holding him in her hands having a meeting?? This sure is a little puppy. Me two front paws are bigger than that little thing.

Now me want's to know if this seems fair?? It was me birthday and me wanted to go some place special. Me hasn't been to Mommy's work since me was little tiny puppy and even then me didn't get to sit in Mommy's lap at her desk and have a meeting. Sure me got to go have lunch with Mommy and Aunt Maggie at a real restruarnt but now me wants to go to work and have a meeting with Mommy.

Hello little Frog, me hopes you liked me Mommy. She is a really nice Mommy. But next time you need to come visit me. We can have a meeting. Bring Baywee.


The Murphster



1 comment:

bay said...

Murphy, you weren't da only one feeling weft out!! Mommie said dat she was taking Frogknot to da doctor, she didn't eben say one darn fing about pitstops and visting people at work!! I hab neber been to mommie's work!! Widdle Awi used to go to work wiff mommie when she was at broadband. I don't fink dat dis is one bit fair eber!! I wike da idea ob all ob us habing a meeting!! Dis is a weally good idea!!

Your pal

Baywee

PS, dat hamburger ob yours wooked weally yummy!! We hope dat you had a great birfday!