Thursday, March 23, 2006

Mommy had tha flu

Mommy was sick yesterday. It was a very sad thing to see this is for sure. Hers got up yesterday morning at 3:00 in tha morning with her tummy hurtin and hers had to stay home from work. Me thought this would be a good thing cause the last time Mommy was sick hers played with me. Not yesterday. Yesteday hers spented the whole live long day and night in bed sleeping. Me being the good little boxer puppy spent the whole live long day by her side (on the floor on my bed).

Now this is the thing, me was right there beside her, protecting her from burglars and who gets to sleep in tha bed with Mommy?? That darn ole Miss Pitty Pat. What good can an ole kitty do for a sick Mommy is what I want to know. Alls hers did was lay there purring like hers was something special and me was doing all the protecting work that had to be done.

Thank goodness Mommy is better today. Me knew hers was better first thing when her got up cause hers was loving me and wanting to play with me.

Murphy

No comments: