Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter

Happy Easter Everybody!!

This has been a really lazy weekend. Mommy took off Good Friday (that's what her says the Friday before Easter is called) so hers could have a 3 day weekend. We haven't done much of anything but go for walks and just laze around the house. This is fun cause it meant me got to spend more time with Mommy and everybody knows how much me loves to spend time with Mommy. We went for lots of walks too. Right now we is watching me favoritest movie, Old Yeller. Mommy says the movie makes her cry in the end.

There was one really strange thing that happened this weekend. Friday evening all of a sudden out of the ground came water!!!! These things came right up out of the ground and sprayed water all over tha place. Me was trying to bite the things and drink the water that was being sprayed but Mommy made me come inside. Hers said that me was being silly trying to bite water that was watering the grass and that me had better get use to it cause it was going to be coming out of the ground like that 3 nights a week. Me just can't figger out how them things raises up out of the ground and spews water on tha grass. This is a mystery and one me intends to solve. When me gets the answer me will let everybody know.

Oh yeah and one other thing. Mommy and Daddy left me in the house for 4 hours and me didn't have to stay in the crate. Me was able to roam the house, well except for the upstairs bedrooms and bathrooms. Mommy said me should guard the house while thems was gone and me did too. Me didn't get into any trouble either!! Maybe this means that thems will eventually leave me out of tha crate all of the times. Me sure hopes so cause it gets really boring having to sit in there even if it is nice and big and roomy. Me would rather use it as a den and take naps in there.

Murphy

No comments: