Tuesday, April 18, 2006

My Daddy is funny

My Daddy is funny. Hims does the silliest things sometimes and doesn't even mean too. When we plays together at night hims like to have me jump on hims lap. Usually hims says "Come here Murphy" and me jumps way up in the air and lands smack dab in the middle of hims lap. Daddy usually laughs at this. Well tonight me was laughing instead. This is what happened.

Daddy was in hims reclining chair and called me like hims usually does and me did what me usually does and that's jump into hims lap. This time instead of just sitting there and waiting for me (all 90+ lbs) to land on him, he leaned back in hims chair to brace for me landing and guess what happened. Yep, Daddy flipped over backwards in hims chair with me on top of him. Mommy was laughing so hard hers couldn't help him. Me was laughing pretty hard too cause there was Daddy laying on hims back with hims feet in the air and hims wasn't able to get out of hims chair cause it was it's back too. Daddy sure was a funny site let me tell you. Me is just glad hims wasn't hurt cause me likes to jump in hims lap.

Murphy

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Itz fun to ged 2 laff at r hoomans izn't it? De pikture in mommie's hed of daddie laying spwalled out wid his feet in de air was so funny dat mommie bwoke out laffing and she's at wurk!

Tanks for the chukle eben dough it made mommie's lip hurt!!

Cassie