Thursday, April 27, 2006

New Toys

Mommy was feeling sorry for me this evening (or else me had gotten or her last nerve with me wanting to play) and took me on a trip to Petco to get some new toys. The reason hers needed to get me some new toys is this, me had been playing fetch with this nice little tennis ball and suddenly it had disappeared. Mommy had looked and looked and looked all over tha place for that tennis ball and couldn't find it. (Hers didn't know me had eaten it) So hers decided this evening, after looking all over the place again, to take me to Petco and get some new tennis balls.

Mommy was very, very pleased with how good me was while we was in Petco. See the last time hers had taken me there, me was a tiny bit unruly and did things me shouldn't have done like marking the toy aisle. This time though, me was very well behaved (darned ole training). We wented into the store and me was very excited but right away Mommy made me pay attention to her. When we went to the toy aisle hers made me sit and then lay down while hers looked at the toys. Then when we went to the check out counter hers again made me sit and then lay down while hers paid for me toys. Me was really good while the boy at the check out counter petted me. By the way Baywee, if you is reading this you is getting cheated. Mommy doesn't make me pay for me toys like your Mommy does. You needs to hide your piggy bank so hers had to pay for your new toys with her money. Mommy was so very proud of me that hers came home and bragged to Daddy at how good me was.

Then it happened. We played with the balls and had a really big time but Daddy was a tiny bit skeptical about me having them balls cause hims thought me would eat them. Mommy said that me wouldn't do that and the smaller ones was really tought. Well you guessed it..........me ate one of the little yellow tennis balls and that's when me thinks Mommy figgered out that me had probably eaten the one hers had been looking for all week. Me couldn't help it......Mommy knows me is an aggressive chewer and me hasn't eaten or chewed up any of her shoes or tha furniture so hers needs to give her little boxer boy a break. Mommy tooked the other 3 balls and put them up and said me could only have them if hers was playing fetch with me. Grrrrr this is not fair at all. If thems is me toys then me should be able to eat them if me wants to.

Murphy

1 comment:

bay said...

Hi Murphy - I don't fink dat dose balls are for snackin on!! lol

Mommie doesn't make me pay for my own toys, just my own health care!! If I had my way, I'd rather pay for da toys and wet mommie pay for all da doctor's visits!!

You pal,

Baywee