Monday, April 24, 2006

Yesterday Hail, Today Snow








Mommy says this is Spring Time in the Rockies. Me isn't sure what her means but it sure is cornfusing. Last night there was a Hail Storm.
Me doesn't know if you can make it out or not but that is balls of hail out there on tha street.










This is very cornfusing cause this stuff looks like snow but it makes a lot of noise and snow don't make no noise. Me thinks me needs to go outside and investigate this stuff.









This is some really strange stuff. It's cold like snow but it sure isn't soft like snow. It hurts when it's falling from the sky and lands on me. Me doesn't think me likes hail to much.














This is what me back yard looked like after the hail. Lots of balls of hail. Mommy says its frozen balls of rain. This is very nice but it hurts and me doesn't like it.

Murphy who really doesn't like hail

No comments: