Thursday, May 04, 2006

April Showers May Flowers??

This has been one rainy week. Mommy says there is an saying that goes "April Showers bring May flowers" and Daddy says "May flowers bring tha pilgrims" of course hims being funny. Any way me is wondering what all these May showers bring. It has been raining all week and all month. Okay so tha month is only 4 days old but that's beside tha point. We have a sprinkler system to keep the grass and flowers green so what do we need this rain for?? Tha problem with all of this rain is this, Mommy and Daddy can't take me for a walk. Tha last time me got to go for a walk was on Sunday and here it is Thrusday and nothing but rain. This is not fair!! Me has to go for walks or otherwise me has to much energy and it gets me into trouble. Me sure hopes tha sun comes back soon. Oh yeah all this rain has made tha grass grow really tall but it's to wet to mow. It it keeps up me won't be able to find me way from tha back yard to tha back door. All this grass also means Mommy andDaddy needs to do yard work and this will interfer with me play time and walk time.

Me is going to go chew on me bone and think about what to do when it's raining

Murphy who has cabin fever

No comments: