Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!

Me wants to wish me dog mother (where ever hers is ) and me human mother a very happy Mother's Day!!!

Me must have been a really, really good Boxer this week or else these are early "Gottcha" Presents. Mommy broughted home a new bed for me crate and then hers and Daddy went to PetCo (thems didn't take me) and came home with two new heavy duty toys for me. Thems only let me have one of them though. It's a big hard rubber chicken bone. Me thinks Mommy likes it a lot cause her keeps wandering around the house chanting something about "Chicken bone, chicken bone, wheres that darned ole chicken bone" or "Chicken bone, chicken bone, Murphy fetch that chicken bone" and then hers laughs. This is very strange behavior for Mommy cause hers normally only pickups up me toys and doesn't have anything to say about them. Hers says it has to do with another little dog her human boy had who was named Sudsy. It was a little Boston Terrier and thems would chant that song to it when it played with its chicken bone. Humans can be very, very strange.

Murphy

No comments: