Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Happy Summer Solistice

This has been a berry interesting week for this Boxer Pup. Monday there was an accident and it wasn't me fault, really!!! See Daddy and Mommy went off to tha work places and left me out of me crate like thems been doing. The problem was this, usually Daddy comes home during tha day and him lets me outside while hims here. Monday hims was gone all tha live long day and that's when tha accident happened that wasn't me fault. Me had to pee really bad and me tried really, really hard not to go inside. Me almost made it til thems got home but it happened, the accident in the den. Me was lucky that Mommy and Daddy understood and wasn't mad at me. This was the first accident me had in almost 7 months.

Mommy had a wonderful idea. Hers thought that maybe they could put the kitties downstairs in Daddy's office and shut the door. Then thems could leave the sliding glass door open just enough for me to go in and out, just like a pet door. This is the bestest idea hers has ever had cause this whole week both Mommy and Daddy has been gone from 6:30 in tha morning until 4:30 or 5:00 and me can go outside and suntan or come inside and sleep on tha sofa. And best of all, me gets more exercise cause me can run around the back yard and play. Me hasn't had anymore accidents either since me can go outside when me wants too.

Tha other thing that happened was me had to go see Dr Caldwell for a checkup and some shots. Hers said me was very handsome and in excellent health and hers also suggested that Mommy might want to get some over that counter medicine to wipe me face with cause me has doggie acne and hers doesn't want it to turn into something serious. Her also suggested that Mommy should get me a wading pool to play in. Me thinks this is a very wonderful idea cause me really loves to play in tha water. Me hopes her goes and gets me a wading pool soon. After all today is tha first day of summer. Murphy

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Eberybody haz an accident sumtime, I am verry happee dat yur mom and dad unnerstud dat.

Yur vet soundz like a wooferful wady. And, yu are a bery hansum boi!!

Rite bout itz wen yu getz dat wading puul, it wud be fun.

Wubz,
Cassie