Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Big Snow Coming

Batten down tha hatches, what ever that means, cause a big snow storm is coming!!! At least that's what Mommy says. Me doesn't know how big a "big snow storm" really is but me can't wait!!! Me just loves tha snow!!! The other thing Mommy said was this, it's not going to interfer with us going away for tha weekend like it did for Mommy's birfday weekend. Now this is news to me!!! Were is "we" going and does this include yours truly????

Me did notice that my little suitcase is packed and sitting next to tha box that Mommy packs when hers and Daddy is going away for tha weekend. Of course this usually means me is going to tha kennel and thems is going away. But, hers did say "us" so maybe this means Murphy too. But me doesn't have any idea of where we could be going that a "big snow storm" wouldn't stop us. Me better go sit real close to Mommy and see if me can find out anymore about where "us" is going and if "us" includes this little boxer puppy.

Murphy

No comments: