Thursday, October 26, 2006

Catching Snowballs

It's snowing, it's snowing WOOF WOOF it's snowing!!!! And the bestest part about the snow is Mommy came home from work early cause of it. AND hers tooked me with her to go vote early and then to tha grocery store. Of course me had to wait in tha truck but that was okay cause me got to go with her.

Then we came home and went to tha ball field up tha street to play in tha snow. Mommy wanted to play fetch with snowballs. Now here's tha thing about playing catch with a snowball......when Mommy threw it would land right in tha snow and leave a hole and disappear. Me would stick me little boxer nose in that hole left by tha snowball and there was nothing there. Where did it go??? This happened every time her throwed the snowball, me would go running after it and find where it had it tha ground and stick me nose in that ole hole but no snow ball. Me couldn't figure it out but Mommy thought it was very funny and laughed everytime me would stick me little nose in those holes looking for snowballs. And that's not all, when hers would throw those snowballs for me to catch in me little boxer mouth thems would melt right away. Now me don't think this is so funny even if Mommy does. thank goodness hers didn't have the camera thingy or hers would have taken pictures to post here for everybody to see.

Murphy

No comments: